Crayon Art Collectors
Crayon Art Collectors in the Maui Art Galleries
George & Jeanne...such a happy, delightful couple taking home WAILEA SUNSET Crayon Collectible!
Another visit to Maui and another Crayon Collectible to add to his collection!
This lovely couple celebrated their anniversary and ordered a Personalized Crayon Collectible with their names in the sand!
JOHN LENNON Crayon Art Original ... OFF TO BOSTON to it's new Collector!
Thanks to my collector, Chad, for inspiring me to
create this spectacular portrait of Mick Jagger!
It will be showcased at his office in California.
She collects art that features "chairs" and A SATURDAY MATINEE Crayon Collectible with the 3 Adirondack Chairs in crayon tickled her fancy!
CRAYOLA'S NEW CAMPAIGN IS NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL
Coincidentally, an article just came out where I was asked to comment on Crayola discontinuing the "Dandelion" Crayon when this couple came in to the gallery yesterday and asked me what I thought about "Dandelion". It turned out to be the selling point for this new Crayon Art Collector to find out that I unwittingly used a "discontinued" Dandelion crayon for the nameplate in the Mellow Yellow Collectible!
My new collector friends from Alaska, originally from San Antonio...
Boy Howdy, love it!
I enjoy meeting collectors from around the globe. This charming British couple is taking Rhythm & Blue home to LONDON!
Had some cute little helpers at last night's Art Walk! They had fun adding some color to my art!
Just got married on Maui and taking home a personalized Names In The Sand Crayon Collectible with their wedding date written in the sand with their names!
Retired Professors taking CONVERGENCE
limited edition giclee home to California
On their honeymoon in Maui, they couldn't pass up a tropical WAILEA SUNSET Crayon Artwork to take back home to Minnesota!
Honu Baby Crayon Collectible going home to Canada with this cute family
Ed owns several Plumbing Companies in California
and Hawaii and he just had to collect my Honu Aloha.
This San Diego couple was excited to start their collection
by ordering a custom RHYTHYM & BLUE Crayon Collectible
in a black frame with blue plexiglass
2 Crayon Collectibles for Pam & John from California!
This new collector picked out WAILEA SUNSET
limited editiongiclee to be framed in my trademark
framedesign with the crayon nameplate
60th birthday surprise for her daughter who first
saw my crayon art on her July Vaca to Maui
JUST ADD WATER Crayon Collectible for this sweet collector
Jenny & Mark taking RHYTHM & BLUE
Crayon Collectible home to Michigan
She works for a Creative Design Company where they will create anything you can imagine so had to have a Crayon Collectible
Retired Military Pilot and his wife starting a collectionof Crayon Collectibles and ordered a custom blue plexifor MELLOW YELLOW
A fun couple from Australia became new Crayon Art Collectors!
Congrats to the cutest and sweetest couple from Chihuahua, Mexico celebrating their honeymoon!
Video of the 1st Inaugural Art Walk at The Shops At Wailea with the beautiful Ki'i Gallery representing my art!
Always enjoy meeting new collectors on vacation when I'm at the gallery!
Such a fun family! New collectors of CONVERGENCE for mom and dad and HONU BABY for their Son!
Fun and adventurous couple from Alaska...my new collector friends!
Congratulations to this sweet newlywed couple! They are taking Haleakala Sunrise Original home to Michigan in celebration of their Maui honeymoon!
New collectors from Virginia at last night's Wailea'Lea at the Shops At Wailea. It was their last night on Maui and they couldn't resist taking home my newest limited edition giclee of HUMU !
A lovely couple from BC added my Convergence "Seascape" to their art collection last night during Wailea'lea at the Shops of Wailea. She absolutely loved this piece and had to have it.
I love it when the sale of my Crayon Artwork brings together the entire family...Congratulations to Dave & Cathy for their purchase of my CONVERGENCE Giclee Enhanced Edition!
CONVERGENCE (wave) Enhanced Edition... A Christmas present from her husband!
Spreading Aloha through Crayons!
HONU BABY is still my #1 Crayon Collectible
Crayon Collectibles are cool art gifts when celebrating
Anniversaries or Honeymoons on Maui!
Sisters...taking vacations together and creating memories
with a Personalized Crayon Collectible!
- "Fly Me To The Moon" Enhanced Edition (shown behind us) is going to Spain with the sweetest family! Also taking home "Wailea Sunset" Crayon Collectible while each girl got a mini Honu print and enjoyed coloring while in the gallery.
- Heading back to Colorado with her Honu Baby Crayon Collectible. Honu are popular with visitors to Maui! Dedicating her Crayon Collectible below!
- This is Abby with her first Crayon Art purchase. She came back to the gallery the next day and added another Honu print to her collection but also purchased my Crayon Art Techniques tutorial. It's nice to meet young teens who want to learn how to use Crayola Crayons for fine art!
- This is a gift for his dad, they love to watch Shark Week together and his mom put him in charge of finding the perfect Birthday gift for his dad...he chose the "Big Mack" Crayon Collectible!
- Kids love Crayon Collectibles and really help in making the sale, lol. Taking home "Maui Trades" Crayon Collectible!
- This fun family of 5 is taking 5 Crayon Enhanced Editions back with them to Texas...Cool!
- To Russia with Aloha! Taking Crayola Art back to Russia for her Mother who is an Artist!
- There goes another Convergence Enhanced Giclee (top right) to the nicest people! They came in to the gallery with another family (shown below) and both families became new Crayola Art Collectors!
- This sweet family is actually getting a much larger "Cubiscus" then shown in the photo but the smaller one inspired them to get the special #1/25 in the 28x28 size!
- 2 fun families who became Crayola Art Collectors while on vacation in Maui. How cool is that!
- They just acquired the #2/25 of the special Crayon Enhanced Edition of "Convergence" (shown in upper right)! So nice to meet people from around the US and world while they are vacationing on the beautiful island of Maui.
- "Fly Me To The Moon" Enhanced Edition was his favorite piece to collect while visiting Maui!
- Families love to collect my Crayola Art while visiting the gallery on Maui and I enjoy meeting them!
- This lucky family acquired the #1/25 Convergence (shown above them) while vacationing on Maui!
- "Honu Makai" Crayola Original Art is traveling all the way to Australia with new collectors, Nick & Kate!
- Cheryl & Brian celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary on Maui and took home this 18x12 Crayola Original of Wailea Sunset. This piece will be displayed on their black Grand Piano!